If you’re wanting to keep your family and business safe, mSpy’s cell phone software application has you covered. It’s a full-ranged spy app for your smartphone that is 100% undetectable. You’ll be able to see what they’re up to, but they won’t know. By the end of this mSpy review you should have a good idea of what it can and can’t do, as well as the pricing and compatibility.
But why use mSpy
Well, if you’re not monitoring their smartphone, you could end up running into some of the following situations for your kids, employees, or even your wife/husband
- Talking with people they shouldn’t be behind your back
- Lying about where they are
- Visiting pornographic websites
- Apps that they shouldn’t have downloaded
Most of the time, parents buy phones for their kids, while employers give cell phones that the company purchased to their employees. In any case, the problems i mentioned above can and probably will come up, and you’re going to want to know about them as soon as they happen.
mSpy’s Main Features
mSpy’s cell phone spy software is packed with features galore. They also have a super-intuitive dashboard which gives you tons of controls on what you’re able to see. Below are some of the main features that mSpy give you:
- Location Tracking – You’re able to see exactly where they are by seeing their GPS coordinates.
- Call Log Monitoring – A simple listing of calls that the phone being monitored made, and calls that came to the phone.
- SMS Message Viewing – mSpy captures all SMS messages. Not only the text, but also images, voice attachments, the time and date, and more.
- Contacts – Possibly one of the most revealing aspects of this monitoring deal, you’ll be able to see everyone that they’ve added as a contact on their phone. In my experience, if they take the time to add someone as a contact in their phone, that person is bound to have some meaning to them. You’ll be able to view ALL of the contact info, including their addresses -both home and office- the name of their company, address, and more.
If that doesn’t do it for you, you can actually do a lot more with mSpy. You’ll be able to record phone calls, block certain incoming calls. See what’s planned on their calendar, view their photos and videos, and even take full control of the applications on their phone.
What mSpy Brings to the table that others don’t – Main Advantages
But here’s a few that I think are pretty awesome:
- Keylogging ability
- Doesn’t need the purchasing of sms credits for commands to be sent
- Small battery imprint
- Reports that are already made for you
- Logs of how many times they visited a website/websites
- Ability to export all the captured data -this can really come in handy-
- Easy to use control panel that gives you an expansive level of accessibility.
Below I’ll go in-depth to the advantages of mSpy that I listed above.
1. Keylogging ability
Having a keylogging ability built in to your spy app software is kick-ass. The reason I find this so awesome is because it often takes these spy phone software companies a while to update monitoring for an app that just received an update (say WhatsApp just updated it’s app. the spy phone software will no longer be compatible.) But with mSpy’s Keylogging ability, you’ll still be able to see what they’re saying while waiting for the spy software app to update.
2. No need to use SMS credits
Some spy apps will only let you change the phones capturing settings by SMS. Even worse, the majority of the time they’ll make you purchase credits to send the SMS commands. This isn’t something you’re going to want to be stuck having to do. mSpy does offer you the SMS control, but it also will hourly update the phone with any changes that you told it to make from the dashboard via WiFi.
3. Small battery imprint
If you’re trying to be stealthy, you need a spy app that doesn’t alert the phones user that they are being monitored by draining their battery quickly. mSpy uses an intelligent monitoring system that uses resources wisely, and keeps their battery at about the same drain level.
4. Reports that are made for you automatically
A lot of spy phone software captures the information for you, but doesn’t present it in a meaningful way. mSpy not only captures all the phones data, but it also formats and organizes the data into useful chunks of information.
5. Website Frequency Tracking
This is especially useful for employers. You’ll be able to see how much time your employees are wasting on facebook, or how much time your kids are on game apps. The list of useful things to do with website tracking could go on and on. Luckily, mSpy does this one really really well.
6. Ability to export captured data
You’ve captured all of this data, but you want to back it up, or present it to someone. Most spy software companies don’t let you do this. You have to keep your data on their servers. mSpy doesn’t have a problem about this and let’s you export all of your captured data so that you can easily view it at a later time.
7. Control Panel Accessibility
After purchasing your spy app software, you might find that you simply just don’t need some features. Or that some features you just aren’t going to use that often. With mSpy you can toggle what you want to monitor and what information you want to display.
How mSpy Works
mSpy’s cell phone spy software is usable because of four different components: the app itself, internet connection, server for the captured data provided by mSpy, and your control panel.
So, getting started with mSpy is fairly simple.
- Buy mSpy
- Get the phone that you want to monitor, in your hand
- Download the mSpy and and install it onto the phone that you have prepared.
- Enter the combination that mSpy provided you.
- Login to your dashboard and start viewing that captured data.
mSpy works on all of the popular OS systems. That means it works on:
- Windows Mobile
- iOS (iPhone, iPad)
Again, you’ll also be able to run it on devices like the Kindle, iPad, Nexus Tablet, etc..
The Price of mSpy
With mSpy cell phone spy software, you’re given some really great pricing plans. Their two main pricing options are mSpy Premium and Basic. They also have another option for businesses where they also give you additional customization’s that you as an employer might need.
mSpy begins at €26.99 per month for their regular plan, and goes as high as €59.99 for a subscription period of 12-months. (that comes out to just €14.16 a month)
How to install the program mSpy on your Android phone?
Now it’s easy to do, just follow our step-by-step video instructions.
Customer Service and Product Support
mSpy gives standard support with good hours that you can reach them, but they also offer additional support options that you can get at a price.
Say you want them to install their software onto the phone, FOR YOU. Well, they can and will do that again, at a price.
You can write to the chat and solve any issue, even if your English is not very good. For problems you can call on the phone and mSpy specialists will help you to solve the installation and payment.
So, if you need to find out what is really going on with your loved one, employees, whoever, mSpy is definitely a product that I can recommend.
If you’d like to learn more about mSpy, please do so via the link below
- Battery Life
- Data Use